Trial access to the International Database Passport (from the research organization and publisher Euromonitor International)
Dear University Instructors and Students!
Please be aware about trial access to the international Passport database (from the research organization and publisher Euromonitor International) from January 26, 2021 till April 10, 2021 – prolonged.
Access: Access is through the network of KAZGUU University (without login and password): www.portal.euromonitor.com
Database Passport Information (from Euromonitor International)
- Analysis of consumer and industrial markets around the world across 781 cities, 210 countries, and 27 industries with historic data from 1997 and forecasts through 2020
- Industry analysis across fast moving consumer goods and services, including market performance, market size, company and brand shares and profiles of leading companies and brands
- Industrial makeup of the world’s largest economies, examining business to business economic influences and the forces behind strategy development, production and supply chains, economic modeling and forecasting, econometrics, data mining, scenario planning, urban economics and wealth distribution
- Data and analysis on consumer lifestyles, population trends, and socioeconomic analysis for every country, lifestyle and consumer type down to the city level
- Commentary on factors influencing the global, regional and local business environment
- Surveys exploring consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviors
Access through IP-addresses from all computers of KAZGUU University with Internet.
Remote access via “Настройки Удаленного доступа” from the library site