SAGE Research Methods. SAGE Campus Training – Webinar – 26.09.2023 from 2.00pm till 3.30 pm Astana time
Dear university instructors and students!
Kind Reminder: Trial access to the new Sage Research Methods: Business module, Sage Campus online courses and Sage Knowledge e-books is opened from 15.09.2023 to 15.11.2023.
Please join to a training – webinar from SAGE Publishing on 09.26.2023 from 14.00 to 15.30 Astana time.
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wOlvXVT4Q5uyIkFslMC7wQ#/registration or via the QR code on the poster
Join this training where will be discussed points:
- The Sage Research Methods Platform and how it can improve your
- Exploring unique features and key tools like Project Planner, Methods
Map, and Which Stats Test
- Finding a wide range of online courses on Sage Campus that cover various
topics, including publishing, research skills, data science, and data literacy.
As part of the trial access, an online competition is held for students.
To participate, student has to meet the following criterias:
- Be a participant of the training on the SAGE Research Methods: Business & Sage Campus platform, i.e. register
- Answer a set of questions (maximum 10-15 questions) related to the topic of the training. Provide your answers within 2 weeks after the end of the competition, before October 10, by link https://forms.gle/a5LJFLT2e7Yvb2oQ8
The SAGE marketing team is giving away 5 prizes for students:
1 place. Backpack from the Swedish brand Thule
2nd place. Tech Folio laptop organizer
3rd place. Tech Folio laptop organizer
4th place. Soft toy Sage Bunny
5th place. Soft toy Sage Bunny
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN AN EXCLUSIVE SAGE X THULE BACKPACK
AND OTHER ATTRACTIVE PRIZES BY SIMPLY JOINING THIS WEBINAR!